Cleaning up after a party of event is a whole different ballgame, and something Frisse Kater understands like no other. The Frisse Kater is both nationally and internationally known for its unparalleled art and skill in the cleanup of homes / venues / commercial spaces after parties, diners, and events. When it comes to after party cleaning, we can say with certainty, that worldwide we are the absolute best in this area of work.
We give our customers complete piece of mind, and this is no different for the cleanup after house parties and events. Our professional cleaning technicians pay you a visit on the time and date which suits you best, for a thorough and professional cleanup of your home or event venue. We always work with our own chemicals and materials, and make sure everything is taken care of from A to Z concerning the cleanup that needs to be performed so you can lay back, chill and close of your party or event with a relaxed feeling.
What does the cleanup look like?
When we are hired for the cleanup of house parties or event venues the customer is always free to determine which spaces he or she wants to have cleaned, and how thorough the cleanup should be performed. The only space we never enter is the bedroom. In the areas that need to be cleaned we usually work as following:
- Step 1: Cleaning up the party mess. Normally we begin with ‘’emptying’’ the home. During this first step we collect all the party mess in the home such as cans, bottles, shattered glass, cigarette buds, bottle caps, left over food and so forth. All the junk is then placed into garbage bags and placed aside. We do not throw away thrash, nor do we take it with us.
- Step 2: Sweep the floors. After a party the floors tends to be very sticky, and due to this a lot of dirt sticks to the floor. This very difficult to remove filth is sweeped away with our special tools and cleaning supplies. This filth also is thrown into trash bags.
- Step 3: Cleaning up of toilets and bathrooms. After all the dirt has been thrown away we begin cleaning the toilets and bathrooms. Everything is mopped, cleaned and polished thoroughly with our special cleaning supplies.
- Step 4: Cleaning up of the interior. After sweeping the floors we focus on all the dirt present on the party location. We clean all your tables, chairs, and furniture, but also for instance your counter top and kitchen cabinets. We also wash all your dirty dishes and other kitchen items until the area is spotless again.
- Step 5: Cleaning the floors. After emptying all the floors and giving them a pre-treatment, we start with the actual cleaning of the floors. The floors are vacuumed, and the final pieces of filth are picked up and thrown away. After this we start with an intensive deepcleaning session by using our own unique floor cleaning method to make your floors shine and sparkle again. After the clean-up your floors are no longer sticky, and the filthy dark colour caused by alcohol, cigarettes, mud etc. has completely vanished.
- Step 6: Rounding up. After your home has been completely cleaned we remove the final pieces of dirt and do a final check-up. After the check-up we notify you that we are done and you get the chance to inspect the home. In case you point out anything that needs additional cleaning work, we fulfill your wish on the spot.
What has been mentioned above is naturally a general sketch of our cleaning activities. Every location is different, especially after a party. Because we are regularly faced with diverse situations we are very skilled at determining which cleaning approach will suit your party location best. It thus might be possible that we slightly diverge from the above approach to one that is more suitable for your specific situation and needs.
Examples of our work
The pictures below give a good example of the things we normally encounter during the after party clean-up. Want to see more pictures? Check out our Flickr page.